The Ridge is located on a beautiful piece of property on the shore of Center Hill Lake in Smithville Tennessee. The site, just under 100 acres, features stunning views, approximately 5 miles of hiking trails, and abundant wildlife.
The site can be found at using most mapping apps at: 3975 Coconut Ridge Road, Smithville TN 37166
GPS – Lat/Long : 36°01’30.0″N 85°47’47.4″W ; 36.025009, -85.796512
Transport from airport – no public option, all private via rental car or Uber, I just checked at it was $75 for an Uber from the airport (BNA, Nashville) to the property. WeI can often arrange for students to pick up participants from the Airport for a good price.
Nearby attractions and outings are often incorporated into events at The Ridge – keep in mind that this would be a longer event over multiple days with some free time scheduled.
- We have often hosted live music at the camp in the evenings
- Hiking abounds on the property with approximately 5 miles of trails featuring deer, armadillos, wild turkey, bobcat, coyotes, hawks, bald eagles and more
- Many beautiful waterfalls in the area to explore via boat or car
- Water ski lessons on Center Hill lake by experienced coaches at a world class slalom ski course behind a Corvette powered Mastercraft tournament boat
- Swimming and fishing on the shore of the lake
- Boats available to rent at the nearby marinas, Kayaks available for rent on the property
- We will have ATVs, motorcycles, and UTVs available for rent on the property for experienced riders
- This is the best time of year to be here for the fall foliage – BEAUTIFUL!!!
- Nashville ! (thousands of things to do, less than an hour away)
- One evening, we could offer a sunset dinner cruise on the Center Hill Lake for meal plan guests
- Early in the morning, we have offered guided yoga/meditation overlooking the lake at sunrise